Rice salad with strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O., Mortadella Bologna PGI and Capers of Pantelleria PGI
- 280 g Arborio rice
- 120 g strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O.
- 60 g of Pantelleria PGI Capers
- 60 g of Mortadella Bologna PGI
- 100 g of semi-dried tomatoes in oil
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh thyme
- Doses for: 4 people
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
How to prepare Rice salad with strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O., Mortadella Bologna PGI and Capers of Pantelleria PGI
Cook the rice in plenty of salted water. Drain it and pass it under running water to stop cooking, drain it well and transfer it to a bowl.
Season with a drizzle of oil and set aside. Dice the Mortadella Bologna PGI and the strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O., drain the tomatoes, desalinate the capers and add all the ingredients to the rice.
Mix carefully, adding 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the leaves of a handful of thyme twigs.
How to serve
Serve the rice salad in individual bowls. Garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme and bring to the table.
Discover other first courses: