Montaditos with strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O., jamon serrano T.S.G. and quail eggs
- 120 g of strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O.
- 12 slices of baguette-type bread
- 180 g of jamon serrano T.S.G.
- 12 quail eggs
- Extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
- Doses for: 4 people
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
How to make Montaditos with strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. jamon serrano T.S.G. and quail eggs
Grate the strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. using a medium-hole grater and keep aside.
Cook the quail eggs “sunny side up” and keep them warm.
Pour a small amount of oil on the bread and place the freshly grated strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. on top, taking care to keep 1/3 of it for the final decoration.
Add a slice of jamon serrano T.S.G. and complete with the quail eggs.
Sprinkle with black pepper and the remaining strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. Serve.
Cocktail Sea Breeze
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 40 ml of vodka
- 120 ml of cranberry juice
- 30 ml of fresh grapefruit juice
- ice, lemon, basil and maraschino cherry to garnish
Pour the ice into the glass and add the vodka, cranberry juice and fresh grapefruit juice.
Stir and garnish whit a lemon slice, a basil leaf and a maraschino cherry
Discover other appetizers: