Cucumber spaghetti with aged strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. and smoked trout
- 60 g of aged strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O.
- 2 cucumbers
- 300 g fillet of smoked trout
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh dill
- Doses for: 4 people
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
How to make cucumber spaghetti with aged strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. and smoked trout
Mix 4 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil with the mustard, maple syrup and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and add a few clumps of dill. Whisk well and set aside.
Thoroughly wash and dry the cucumbers and slice them using the special tool so that they are like spaghetti.
Arrange the smoked trout fillet on individual plates and place a nest of cucumber noodles on top, sprinkle with the sauce previously prepared and complete with flakes of aged strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O.. Serve.
Discover other main courses: