Whole-wheat penne salad with strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. and Culatello of Zibello PGI
- 320 g whole grain pens
- 50 g rocket washed and dried
- 120 g strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O.
- 120 g of thinly cut Culatello of Zibello PGI
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
- Doses for: 4 people
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
Boil the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water, drain it al dente in a large bowl and season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Stir carefully and let it cool.
Cut the Culatello of Zibello PGI into strips and the strong Provolone Valpadana P.D.O. into cubes. Add the rocket.
Transfer everything into the bowl with the pasta, add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, mix carefully and serve.
Discover other first courses: